Friday, November 2, 2007

My Little Spooks

We had a wonderful time on Halloween day and night. Around 5pm my beautiful pregnant daughter comes running in the house begging me to paint her 36 week belly! I still had cooking to do and get the boys ready to go trick or treating but you know us Super Moms!!! We do anything we can for our children and this was no exception. Don't get the opportunity that much to paint on a beautiful pregnant belly.

I will have to say that it turned out rather cute and she was all smiles. Well here it is Brayden's first Halloween costume.



Here are my little spooks.

Mason went as a pirate. He is the cutest little 3 year old priate that I have ever seen.

This is my 6 year old son Trevor. He is the Gold Ninja something or other! He picked out his costume in no time flat. He is a boy with a mind of his own and knows what he wants. Gotta love that.


And last but not least is my grandson Dylan who is 5 years old. No more cutie patootie costumes for him. The scarier the better.

The kids have so much candy. We went over to my daughters neighborhood to let them trick or treat. Those folks were giving out hand fulls at a time. These kids will never be able to eat all of this candy and mom will never be able to tolerate that much bouncing off the walls!! But it sure is fun to try.

Until next time!

Stacey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey! Your little spook kiddies are precious! And the baby's costume is a riot! What a clever daughter you have. I hope that she has given birth by the time you read this and that mother and baby are doing great! Hope you had a great birthday weekend-I know it's been busy!
Liv