Thursday, November 15, 2007

Serendipity Scrapbooks Kits are...............

Out of this world. I love creating with the kits that I am sent each month. Being the Design Team Coordinator and Member of the site, I am fortunate to received not one but two full kits to play with each month.

The versatility of the kits is wonderful and can be used with both boys and girls. Which is a good thing considering that most of my layouts consist of boys!!! Kristen, the store owner makes sure that both genders are represented in the kits.

Here are a few layouts that I have created using some of the various kits that she has in the store. For the month of November you can receive 25% off of retail price of previous kits (not the new stuff). Oh and don't forget the oh so fast shipping. She's good at getting the orders out as soon as they get in the store!!!



The Believe In Magic layout was created with this months November altered kit. I left it simple and sparkly. Something about Christmas and glitter just goes together to me. The papers in this kit are wonderful and were so hard to cut because of the beauty of them. The technique that I used on this layout was to outline portions of the pattern paper with Stickles.



Every single item from the Waiting for Santa page was also done with the November Altered Kit. You don't even have to search your current supplies to make awesome pages with this kit.

I also created two full mini albums with this kit. You can see the mini album "See Rock City" in a previous post. The mini album will be a Christmas present for my mom. I duplicated the album so that I could keep one also. You can find all of the kits at Serendipity Scrapbooks. Just look in the store for current and past kits.........don't forget the sale on past kits!!!Serendipity Scrapbooks

Happy Scrapping

Stacey

No comments: