I have been one busy lady creating with some really awesome kits. Each month over at Serendipity Scrapbooks I receive not one but two awesome kits to create with. This month I received the altered kit and the Just enough Please Kit. Both of them have wonderful and fun bright colors.
The altered kit is really getting me in the spirit for the Holiday!!! This kit features Autumn Leaves Christmas Line and it is just gorgeous. There are more coordinating Anna Griffin papers in the collection also.
Here is a sample of what was created with this kit.
The Just Enough Please Kit consist of Dream Street Delight collection, some American Crafts, and Bohemia's Bliss collection.
Here is a sample of what can be created using this wonderful kit
Both of these kits and additonal kits can be purchased on the 1st of November at Serendipity Scrapbooks
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment