Thanksgiving is almost here and I have been working like a mad woman to get it all together. We were going out of town but due to my daughter about to have a baby andy minute now, we decided to stay home. Which means I will have to cook for everyone. No problem but I hadn't planned it all out.
I will say that I am on a roll. The house is almost cleaned and the carpets are really cleaned. I had someone come out and steam clean them today. I normally do it myself but since I was running low on time I thought now would be a good time to make the call.....and so did my hubby. Thank goodness for him.
My daughter is now 3 cm and having contractions. This little boy needs to go ahead and make his appearance. Since I will be going to the hospital to help her focus through the delivery then I needed to have everything done for Thanksgiving before Thanksgiving!!!
All the food has be purchased and the dressing is now made. I will just throw the rest together that day. If I'm at the hospital then we will have a very late dinner or Thanksgiving on Friday would be ok also.
I'm just thankful that my family and some extended family will be able to all share in the joy of Thanksgiving.
I'm also thankful that I had time to finish all of my Design Team work and get it turned in before the deadline!!! That's a good thing. And I thought that I would share a couple of pieces with you. I actually get to play with two different kits each month. I know...........I was born under a lucky star!!! LOL
The first piece that I will share comes from an altered kit at Serendipity Scrapbooks. This is the cutest little mini album that I have ever seen. It has hidden compartments that you can add journaling or even more pics. Here is the cover and a little sneak peek of what you can look forward to.
The papers and embellishments that come with the altered kit are just beautiful. There are so many different looks that you can achieve with this kit and mine is just one of 3 examples that the Design Team has in store for you.
The next is from the Just Enough Pleas kit at Serendipity Scrapbooks. This is another one of those kits that just flows together so nicely. And there is even some really awesome Stickles added in to this kit!!! Awesome stuff if you have never tried it before. This preview layout is one of me and my 90 year old Granny on her birthday. She doesn't look a day over 70 if you ask me. I love that woman so much and admire her tremendously.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them. I will upload them after the first of December so that you can see the rest.
Until them have a wonderful Thanksgivig and Happy Scrapping
Stacey
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




2 comments:
That mini book is so cool! I love that trim!
The photo of you and your granny is priceless!
Stacey, that mini book is gorgeous, can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment