This weekend has flown by. I had so much fun organizing and participating in the Jamboree Crop at Serendipity Scrapbooks. The awesome Design Team really did a wonderful job coming up with some awesome challenges for everyone.
I didn't get to participate as much as I would have like to because I seemed to be glued to the computer for much of the time making sure everything ran smoothly.
Kristen the owner was at a show so wasn't able to be with us this weekend so it was all up to me and the Design Team to pull it off. I will have say that they did a wonderful job.
Here is a couple of the projects that I did get to complete for a couple of the challenges. It seems to be all about altering for me this weekend. In this first "Card" box that I created, it was designed for a pre crop challenge. She actually wanted us to create a box to hold our Holiday cards in but I always hang up my Christmas cards so I created a cute little card box to keep in my scrap room for all of my hand made cards.
I had won a Pizzazzle Contest at Creative Imaginations and thought that the cardstock would work as a wonderful base for the box. The little bird and limb are part of the Maya Road chipboard that was painted with the new Ranger Crackle paint. This is wonderful stuff and it is a one step process. Can't get any better than that.
Here is a close up of the little bird with the crackle paint. I also used Queen and Co beads for the center of the flower.
Here is one more little wooden box that I created this past weekend. I am giving this as a Christmas gift to a teenage girl. I thought I would put a gift certificate inside the box and then she could use it as a little memory box in her room. I think this is a perfect idea for a teenager. I have one more to finish for a teenage boy and will post it when I complete that project.
Thanks for taking a look at some of my projects. All in all it was a great weekend at the crop.
Happy Scrapping!
Stacey
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




2 comments:
This box is just too cute! Love the bright colors mixed with the black, it just pops!
Hi Stacy,
Don´t tell anyone but I hybridscrap too.
I really like your side so i have linked to you.
If you register at K-joy.com, please send me a PM so I can take to you. It would be great.
My name is HZDesign - there.
Ha a nice day.
Post a Comment