Have you ever heard of Glimmer Mist? I really need to get my hands on some of this stuff. It's like a water color in a bottle. The effects that you can create on paper, lace, and all of your altered items is just amazing.
Check out Vicki Chrisman's blog spot for a wonderful tutorial on several different ways that you can use the Glimmer Mist Vicki Chrisman's Blog
I am trying to talk Kristen over at Serendipity Scrapbooks to get her order placed. We have already gone through all the wonderful colors to try to pick and choose. Now she just has to place the order and get it in the store for all of us to use. I can't wait.
Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping.
Stacey
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun product, is it like Radiant Rains which adds a glitter/shimmer to your products?
Need to check it out!
Post a Comment