Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Back...........well at least for today







I'm a bad bad blogger! LOL Life is just to hectic to try to cram in the blogging scene. But I have committed myself to try a little harder. I do so much online, why can't I do this for myself. If nothing but to jot down memories and moments and a bunch of scrapping.

Over at Serendipity Scrapbooks, we have so much going on. Kristen and I just picked a new Design Team over there. We have 12 of us in all on the Design Team. Now that is a whole bunch of us gals that have a single common goal. Ah yes, creating wonderful art work.

Let me show you some of that wonderful art work that I created with the Altered kit for February at Serendipity Scrapbooks. This kit is jammed packed. Just like every other kit that is sold there. Nothing new here but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in this kit. They are some of my favorite to scrap with. That would be red, white, black, with a little pink thrown in.

Take a look at this mini album. I used fabric and have it poking out of the negative space that is on the first page of the mini album. I then put batting in the negative space and adhered the first page of the album to the back of the cover. This way it would hold everything in. I added pearls to the front of the album. For some reason the wings were just screaming for those pearls. I think it added a nice touch. Without further hesitation.....here it is.














And guess what...........I didn't stop there with the album. I created not one, not two, but 5 layouts with this kit. Here they are..... (well look up top for those layouts. One of the reasons that I don't like blogging is because it takes to much effort! LOL Now I can't seem to copy and paste the images where they need to be) Oh well you get the "picture"!

Have a wonderful evening and I will talk with you soon.

Stacey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOOOVE all of your creations for this month's kit! I stopped leaving comments in your gallery b/c I was just gushing over them all! lol. Really though, you did an awesome job with the kit and turned out some beautiful work!

I always have to drag the images down to where they need to be, or you can insert all the images at once, and then type your message before them, or you can copy/cut and paste your message up above the pics. For some reason pics always post at the beginning of the entry.

Deanna said...

Stacey, I love your work! Wow! Keep it comin' girl!

Christi said...

Girl I love those layouts and that mini album rocks!!! I may have to get one of those!

TanishaRenee said...

Stacey, giiiiiirrrrrllll! These are fabuloso!!! Um yeah, I think I wanna lift the LO with the wings!