Monday, June 2, 2008

Celebrity Chat with TIM HOLTZ at Serendipity Scrapbooks

I will have to tell you that I have been having wonderful luck setting up these awesome Celebrity and Designer chats for the past couple of months!!!

Boy have we got one awesome designer chat set up for you. We are pleased to announce that the one and only Tim Holtz has agreed to come chat with us.


WHEN: Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WHERE: Serendipity Scrapbooks chat room www.serendipityscrapbooks.com

TIME: 9pm EST, 8pm Central, 7pm MTN, and 6pm PST


For those of you that might be new or unfamiliar with Tim Holtz, here is a little bit of background about him.

Tim Holtz is a Designer & Senior Educator for Ranger Industries, one of the leading manufacturers of innovative inks, paints, and embossing products. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting edge paper crafting products. Tim has teamed up with various key companies like Advantus, Tonic Studios, and Stampers Anonymous to bring unique products that work hand in hand with Ranger’s extensive lines.

Tim has a vast knowledge of techniques and is always willing to share. You can also check out his blog http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ for some very informative tutorials.

This is just one more way that Serendipity Scrapbooks has teamed up with this wonderful industry to help you on your creative way.

Hope to chat with you soon!!

5 comments:

ellen s. said...

i am so glad you are posting again! can't wait for that chat even though i will be at the beach but i am gonna use my laptop..can't miss me some timmy tim tim!

wendipooh13 said...

how fun!!! you know I will there and am sooo excitied!!!!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Glad you found our hidden pumpkin at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! Try copying the link and doing Contol + C to copy it. That should work. :) Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Christi said...

I can't wait to talk with Tim Holtz I love the new stamps OMG I love him! My birthday is the 14th that would be an awesome birthday gift!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh I wish I wasn't familiar with him. I would have alot more money!!!! LOL! I have to say that I am loving the 09 stamp release - starting with the alpha.

Tim's great - love his showmanship.