I have been on a mini album roll. Well for one reason, that is what is being sent to me to create with for Serendipity Design Team. And for anothe, well I actually do love to create them. Who knew?
When I first started with Serendipity Design Team over 2 1/2 years ago, Kristen sent me my very first mini album to create. I was a nervous wreck but was excited to try something new. I love a good challenge. Since then I think I have created a mini album just about every month. I have a huge pile of them. I do need to find a good way to showcase them in my house instead of having them all piled in the cabinet the way that I do.
But now I want to share a few with you since I haven't showcased anything in such a long time. Well I don't think I have ever showcased my mini albums. So without further hesitation. Here they are. Let me know what you think. I'm actually pretty proud of each and every one of them.
This first album was created for Serendipity Scrapbooks February 2008 Altered Kit
This really cute and fun album was created for Serendipity Scrapbooks April altered kit.
The next mini album is one of my favorite that I created this year. It's wild, fun, funky and very personal. It's all about Family Baby!!! The album was from Serendipity Scrapbooks May Altered Kit
Here is a fun album about my daughters experience and little photo shoot before her prom in the year of 2004. About time I got this done. It was from Serendipity Scrapbooks June Altered Kit.
This is the first album that Kristen at Twisted Cherry Designs made. It is the cutest little mushroom mini album. I love that the very top of the cover page is a die cut chipboard piece. It fits right on the cover for that extra added dimension. Love it. This was an exclusive design for Serendipity Scrapbooks July kit.
\
Here is another exclusive to Serendipity Scrapbooks design from Twisted Cherry Designs. It was for their August Altered Kit
I love working with bright colors and this September Serendiptiy Scrapbooks Altered kit hit the spot. There was even cork board in this kit. How yummy!
Kristen, the owner at Serendiptiy Scrapbooks never gets to themey with her kits. They are for you to create with how ever you like to create with them. But I love when she includes Halloween papers. It's one of my favorite holidays to scrap.
This is really a gorgeous mini album. Loads of drying time on this one. I used these really big crystals to make the snow on the albums. They are much chunkier than glitter but the look is fantastic. To make the white really pop out on the album for the snow, I mixed the glue with white paint! Now you can really see the sparkle in the snow cover roof tops
Here is another exclusive to Serendipity by Twisted Cherry Designs. This album is wonderful and it's the total manger scene. I went a little different with this one and created a book for my children. It has become a new tradition in our house and features the Birth of Christ on Christmas.
Another exclusive for Serendiptiy by Twisted Cherry Designs. That girl was on a roll and I love creating with these album. They are different and wonderful. Much better than some of the other mfg designs in my opinion. But I do have a little sneek peak of all of the designs before they are published. This makes it even cooler! LOL
Well that was my year for mini albums. I'm actually not creating with one for this month for the March reveals. I'm taking a little break. But to be honest, I really do miss it. Maybe now is the time to break out one of those clear acrylic albums. Hmmm, what do you think? LOL
Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping.
Stacey
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




8 comments:
Love those mini albums! I'm loving the Nut one!
I always love your mini albums!! I can't wait to see what you do with the acrylic album!
Wow! That is a lot of mini-albums...way to go :)
I DO love them, and you did an amazing job on all of yours. You should submit a few ;)
Well no wonder you love mini albums so much...you rock at them! I love each and every single one!!!
Be careful now, once you start on acrylic, it's going to be hard to stop- they are addictive!
Hi, Stacey! Thank you for coming by and visiting my blog!
Your mini's are beautiful! You are so talented in these Albums!
Hope you have a good week!
Michele H.
Woman you're mini album QUEEN! WOW! Great work though! I wish I did more of them!
i love this idea of posting them all together. oh, maybe that is what you do when you never blog. just kidding! you know i love each and everyone of them. the acorn one is the cutest!
Post a Comment