Sunday, September 30, 2007

October Serendipity Scrapbooks Reveals

Here are some of the layouts that I have been working on for Serendipity Scrapbooks. This month kits are gorgeous and I know everyone will love them. My favorite kit is all about Basic Grey Periphery. The blues and greens in the paper line are gorgeous.

Here is a layout with my son Trevor. It is called God's Gift to You. While on an outing one day this summer we visited a beautiful water fall. Talk about freezing cold water. The boys had a blast playing in the little pool area at the bottom of the falls. It always amazes me the sights and the sounds that nature gives us. It is one of God's gifts to us.



The next layout is about my son Mason. It is using the Basic Grey Obscure line in another Serendipity Scrapbooks kit. See that little pink mini folder. That is some of the packaging from the Heidi Swapp rubons. I just couldn't resist when I found it in the package of rub ons. I cut it in half and will be using the other side for a template for future layouts. How neat is that!

Make sure you check out all of the awesome kits for October. There are a total of 3 to choose from. I love the fact that I get to work with 2 of them every month. Makes me happy!!! www.serendipitysrapbooks.com

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments: