Yep, it has been a long time since I posted. I have got to remember to journal and take advantage of this blog.
Well my little man Mason is sick today. We were up at 3am with a sick tummy. Why is it that when a child is sick they come straight to your bed and throw up on it. Always in the wee hours of the morning. Poor little guy. Can't keep anything down and this has been going on all day long. Hopefully after a good nights sleep he will be better tomorrow.
Trevor is in the mist of baseball tournaments. So far they have lost one game and won one game. He plays again tonight. If they win this one they will play again tomorrow night. If they lose then they are out of the tournament. It is a double elimination. I think he is actually ready for ball season to be over. Next year he will be moving up from t-ball to peewee. That means no more hitting off the "T". bummer!
On a good note..........the club house of every little boys dream is currently under construction in our back yard. It is going to be so cool. I'm talking front porch, walk ways to other club houses, rock climbing, slide, ropes with pulleys and swings. All attached to this dreamy boys club. The one thing that it will not have is a helicopter pad. No helicopter...........no helicopter pad!!! That's what Trevor wanted to add to it. Oh no sharks either swimming around in a mote.
The boy definitely has an imagination!
The above picture is from day one of building the club house. They actually got the roof completed with shingles and everything today. I will upload a new pic tomorrow.
Until tomorrow......
HUGS!!!





5 comments:
Hey... yay. ... your back! lol Good set up in your backyard, and man.. what a scienic backyard you have! Just wanted to say "HI" and thanks for visting my blog. I always look forward to your posts. Vicki
Hey Stacey, you should for sure try 6x12, I'm loving it!!!
Wow I have a 2 yr. old Grandson that is just starting to love the slides and swings...he would love to play in your back yard! Great play area!
Hey Stacy! Hope things are good with you! I put your name in for the giveaway! Thanks for stopping by.. I love hearing from you. Vicki
Stacy..saying a prayer for your dad and FIL also!
Post a Comment