Finally, I am here. I never thought I would have a blog but decided to take the leap.
The first thing about beginning a blog is a name for it. I really didn't know that I was going to create a blog so had to think real fast. I decided with One plus one makes six. Well for those that know me, it should be kind of easy to figure out. Those that don't, here is the explanation.
For many years it was just my daughter, Shanna and I in my little family. Then I met this wonderful man, my dear husband, Earl and we feel in love. That made us 3. We proceeded to have two beautiful little boys, Trevor 5, and Mason 2 years. Then my wonderful daughter blessed us with a grandson, Dylan who is now 4 years old. That brings us to a grand total of 6 wonderful people in this family now. Boy has it grown.
I hope to keep this blog updated for all of my family and friends. Just a place to write down my thoughts and daily activities. I hope this ride will be as enjoyable for you as it will for me.
Stac
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




4 comments:
Good for you Stacey for starting a blog! I really thought I would be the last person to blog, but I really enjoy it now. Hope you do to! vicki
Thanks Stacey for stopping by the ole blog today! lol I was so happy you said you were inspired to do a layout about spring! That's cool! I put you in the drawing. Vicki
That sounds like a great family! Isn't it great to add to your family and the more people you can love the better! I hope you keep up with your blog, I will try to visit it often. I found you through Vicki blog. I am her #1 fan! I love everything she makes and does.
Good words.
Post a Comment