For those that are new around here, I have a new grandson. He is 6 weeks old today. His name is Brayden and he is just precious.
Little background...........I have a 6 year old son and a 3 year old son still at home. I also have a 5 year old grandson and now a 6 week old grandson by my awesome daughter.
Today is the first day of him staying at Grandma's house!!! I tell you, even with Mason just being 3 years old we are in a cool routine and adding a little one is work!!! LOL
When Dylan was born, Trevor was just 11 months old so I was use to it. Who would have thought that just 3 years would make a difference and you would get out of the routine.
So far he has been a really good baby and is sleeping right now. Problem is that mommy is breast feeding and grandma hasn't done that in 2 years!!! LOL I can't put him to sleep as easy as his mom can. You know the pacifier syndrom. But he still isn't a fussy baby and doesn't even cry. Little man just wimpers if he is hungry or just wants to be held and that's it. He such a good baby.
Mason is thrilled to have Brayden come stay with us during the day. He's so thrilled that he won't shut up and stop jumping on the bed and what not so that Brayden can sleep!!! LOL I know this newness will wear off soon and things will get into a better routine.
Now Dylan and Trevor will be home around 4pm when the bus let's them off and I will have all 4 of them. We will see how that goes. Good thing I only have to watch all 4 of them for about an hour and a half. I don't know if I could do that every single day. I think it would definitely make me even crazier than I am!!!
I always wanted a big family and now I have one. So far the count is 5 children...........because you know they are all my children wether than are biological or grandchildren!!! I love it...............and when I'm really old they can fight over who gets to take care of me!!! LOL
Here's a pic of my little cutie patootie, Brayden!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey
Mixed Media Spring Time Art Tag
6 years ago




8 comments:
Oh, he is a cutie! You sounds so busy but what a great job, a bit crazy but they will love you forever for it!
I pray that it went well for you! What a wonderful grandmother and mom you are~!!!
love the new look!!!! he is a CUTIE!
he's precious, love the little dimple chin
~ http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com
so cute!
OH How cute! Sounds like fun times at your house!
I love your slide show! Your LOs are beautiful!
My computer gave up before christmas and NOW i got it to work again. So now I spend time with surfing around and enjoy all the new cards, layouts that has been made since my last time. I have a big cup of coffe and I´m looking for inspiration.
Have a great 2008.
He's Gorgeous Stacey, congrats!
Post a Comment