Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Excited for the Holidays

You know the Holidays are upon you when things get turned upside down. But all is well now and I can finally breath. Good thing since Christmas is just 6 days away. All is well in this house hold and we are ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus on his special day.

The kids are excited and can't wait to see what Santa brings them.

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of this years decorations. Having a hard time getting the pictures to focus correctly with the lighting but I think they turned out ok. This is my second set of pictures that I have tried taking with different lighting. I love the golden look around the Christmas lights so kept all the lighting low.

Next week the kids and I will be focusing on Holiday baking. I have purchased all the ingrediants and are ready to go. Just waiting on my son to get out of school so we have all day to bake!!!

I hope that you are and family have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas. From my family to yours..........Happy Holidays

This is a picture of my Christmas tree in the living room. It is a real Frazier Fur tree that stands approximately 8 feet tall.



Here are some close ups of the ornaments that adorn the tree. I love collecting new ornaments every year and adding them to the existing ornaments that I already have (which is a bunch).










Here are a few pictures of the mantel. It has the same decorations on it as the tree does. All kind of matchy matchy!!! Yep, that's my kind of thing!



7 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Your tree and ornaments are beautiful!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!! so pretty your mantle is FABULOUS!

p.s. i love the name of your blog, it always gives me a smile

TanishaRenee said...

Gorgeous decorations Stacey! Christmas will make me think of you from now on. I remember last year I complimented your beautiful tree photos that you posted on scraplovers and that's how we "met" and how I came to serendipity! What a year it's been!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I love your work. A Mothers Tear just speaks to me! TFS. Shere

Elizabeth said...

Your house is beautiful Stacey!!! And holiday baking, what a great mom and blessing you are!!!

We are making cookies this year {we usually do a birthday cake for Jesus every year} because Alyssa wanted to do that instead! But that is all the baking I do! Take pictures of all the goodies so we can all drool!!!

Happy holidays!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Just wanted to come by and say hello. Loved looking at you beautiful photos!

Christi said...

Gorgeous photos of the holiday decor! The tree and mantel are gorgeous!